April 30, 2010

logger.info("Adieu")

Hello everyone,

Got shocked with the title of this post ? Ha ha. Well, recently a fellow in our team resigned and just because of crap etiquettes policy, he had to send Good bye mail but unlike rest of the other people, his mail was quite interesting. 100/100 for being showing that he was a true developer. :D


Subject: logger.info("Adieu")
 
System.out.println(“Hello World”);

Finally the time has come to release my reference variable and temporarily close my socket connection with OFSS,The life cycle of the application in which I was deployed was very smooth and bug free at least to my end :) . It was      great learning experience for me as I have extended lot of good properties from all my senior and colleagues and it   was quite easier for me as none of their behavior were final.

I would like to thank PWM for taking care of the entire cross cutting concerns and allowing me to focus on my core    competency which helped me a lot to enhance my skills and knowledge.

As moving on to the new challenges and to the new phase of my career ahead, I hope I’ll be serialized keeping all my snags as transient and wish to be de- serialized to the same person as I am.

 My Functional friends might be treating this mail as Junk Stock but being a Software Developer I am expected to       write such a mail :) , I hope u all will spare me for this. You all have always helped and paid all the liabilities toward me and the residual claim(Equity : as Functional knowledge)  what I hold will  always be there with me.

 
/*No matter what, this will always be executed*/

finally{

Organization  anyOrganization = new Organization();

for(SoftwareProfessional sp  : listProfessionals) {

/*U never know we can be one among the list and have the chance to meet once again */

anyOrganization.add(sp);

          }

/*Public access to me */

public  final String emailId =  “name_removed@gmail.com” ;  // I hope at least this will last forever :)

public  long mobileNumber = xxxxxxxxxxx;

System.exit(0);
name_removed 



*Just can't control myself from laughing* Please focus more on italicized words.  
[Note: Only meant for Software Developers awared of Java and Financial knowledge] :D


Happy Reading ! :)