Hello everyone,
Tip # 1: Never ever ignore or underestimate anyone's talent. Always remember Tendulkar's tips given to all newbie cricketers - "If you can bat then someone else can also bat at that same pitch". Never live with the attitude that you are the only person on this earth who can do a particular job[Atleast not in IT industry]. The biggest problem lies in people who instead of honing their own talent keep on wasting time in looking up and criticising other's talents. Every individual is equally talent. My till date personal experience or can say may be I have that eye of looking at a person's hidden talent. :P Never ever ignore yourself and your capabilities. A person who prepares tea is equally talented as a person sitting and drinking that served tea. Difference is one got the degree (a piece of paper I call) and one didn't. One keep on signing and showing off all the time -I know this and I know that and one not. :)
Tip # 2: Never live under the wrong impression that your mistake can't be overcome. They cannot be corrected until or unless you are not ready to accept the fact that you did a mistake.