skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hello everyone,
Below is a tip for managing your work in such a way that it is well organized and leads you to complete on time. :)

Tip # 1: If you are the one who is having so much of work and is not able to keep a track of few things striking your brain instantly while doing multi-tasking. For e.g, I am waiting for my server to start and thinking of the solution of other problem assigned and found one way out to do so but as after my server I need to ge back to my old work and being a short memory person :D , I forget things at times. So how do I manage such a situation is just simply , make a temp.txt on desktop and keep on making entries of few but important things striking in my brain and that need to be stored for a short span of time . Even this can be of use when you are shared usernames and password of different servers and that keep on changing so you don't want to remember but store them temporarily. Also, You can make an entry for your next task to be done in seconds in it instead of opening that memory consuming Outlook 2007.