April 2, 2010

"i-appreciate you for"

Hello All, :)

Recently we(we means our current team at OFSS) had our Team Building Synergy workshop. For those who don't know about it, let me tell you , it is a workshop in which all the team members participate in various kind of game activities and learn something new from each activity. It is like synergizing the potential of each individual in the team so that the team can achieve its goal in an effective and efficient way. I believe such programs are must for making or building a good team.

Well, now coming to the point of this post directly...lol. The best part I liked about this program was in one such second or third last activity , we all were asked to write the good points or anything that you like about that particular team member. Yes you all can call me a sort of hungry for praises from others..lol..but only serious ones..ok.So here goes the "i-apprecite you for" that I got from my team members though many haven't wrote nothing[ may be were scared of me ..he..he..or may be don't want to write ..:| ] Anyway, here it goes -
lol, So for those who can't understand the pathetic hand writing of few of our team members..lol, I am writing down what is written about me above.

1. Dedication and sincerity in work -Anand [Can call as my Boss :| ]
2. Thanks for being a good team member. -Varsha
3. Your chatter brings lot of positive energy -Reena Ranjan [sits beside me at work place. Really hats off to her for bearing all my bakbaks and...lol]
4. A very sweet person, a good friend -Geeta[We both do lunch together..lol]
5. We had limited interactions but your output was outstanding. -Balaji[Quite a senior most person]
6. Very helpful & systematic at work. -Parag [We interacted only last week just to resolve some issue in setting up demo at his machine. I don't understand how could he find out so much about me in just 2 -3 talks. :|]
7. Your excellent analystics & programming skills -Vijay[aka Hitler..lol]
8. For working hard & diligently -Sridhar[Some Functional team man, we rarely interact.]
9. Your Solid Development & Doc(he meant doc making) skills and team playing -Swaroop [My Manager, my ideal, the only person I like most in our team.]
10. Your tremendous support as a team member -Arunabh Dash :) 
11. Patience and dedication for work. -Hemanta
12. Just being a good and loyal friend -Solar [One of my very good friend whom I can trust even blindly.]
13. Your assertiveness and your passion. -Dheeraj [I don't remember if I ever talked to this guy :| ]
14. Not scolding me so far -Gaurav :) [Best "i-appreciate" I liked in all . I can't scold him because he is senior to me and even I am afraid of him :-$ ]
15. Intelligent, Analytical way of thinking -Nitesh
16. Very friendly and always there to instantly resolve the bugs once it is brought to her notice. -Suchitra [I love her.She is very nice and down-to-earth type lady.]
17. Cool & good team player -Naveen M.

That's it..lol. I know you might be thinking I am showing off my praises to the entire world but it is someone's serious comments I ever got it. I liked it lot. Each and every comments by everyone is very precious for me. So sharing with entire world. I am really lucky to have such nice people around me. :)


Have a nice reading..lol