August 13, 2009

Advice from Top Java Developers

Hi all s/w techies,
Yes, as the title of this topic indirectly depicts what I might be doing that I am making a post of it here or may be it is my love for JAVA or may be this language is a part of my life and work. Ha ha ! Yes I was trying to search for stuff for doing mastering in programming in JAVA *winks* so found few important things so sharing them with you. Hope could be of some help to you people.
  1. “Write lots of code. Have fun with it!” -Joshua Bloch
  2. "Learn to use your tools. And I don’t mean just enough to get by. I mean really learn how to use your tools.” -Tor Norbye
  3. “Don’t use line numbers. Don’t put your entire application in one method.” -Chet Haase
  4. “Don’t be overwhelmed by the language or the platform.” -Raghavan Srinivas
  5. "Interact With an Expert" -Ben Galbraith
  6. "Start Simple and Keep Learning" -Masood Mortazavi
  7. "First, Don't Panic" -Cay Horstmann
  8. "I really recommend that new users try out different IDEs and pick one of their choice."
  9. -Arun Gupta
  10. "Good Technology Is Only 10% of Success" -Rick Cattell
  11. "Choose an Area of Your Immediate Need" -Chuk-Munn Lee
  12. "Programming Is Still a Craft" -Tom Ball
For better advices, read this Advice from Top Java Developers . Very Good tips shared. :-)
..Happy reading